Sunday, September 7, 2008

It's been almost 3 months since Darren died. It isn't getting any easier not to have him around. I miss his phone calls. I miss hearing his voice. I miss having a whole heart and soul. I hate the dark hole I feel. I can't breathe sometimes. When I see him,(picture), it makes me silently gasp inside. Darren like his 6 siblings made me have a sense of grounding,sense of peace,a special joy, that I took for granted. I don't want to celebrate my b-day, thanks giving or Christmas this year. I can't celebrate without everyone. Everyone is grown up and have lives and families of their own. My family isn't complete anymore and my heart and soul are broken. No one will replace Darren. Darren was unique in his own way. I liked his independent, individual thinking. I MISS YOU DARREN!
love, mom

No comments: